Monday, 28 March 2016

Mini March Haul








Waistcoat - New Look 
Trousers - River Island 
Top - River Island 
Jumper - River Island 
Dress - New Look (Khaki Version) 
Phone Case - H&M 

I haven't really been shopping this month, yeah I have bough the odd thing. But nothing to extreme. I went to the Trafford Centre on Wednesday night and decided to treat myself. I went into River Island, there was so many things I could of bought but decided to go easy on the spending. So I got a few things, obviously black and white. I love tailored trousers especially ones with ties so they give you more of a silhouette. I also got a kimono tie style top which is so nice. It would look amazing with some white jeans in summer. I then got this white spring jumper with cut out detail at the back. It would look gorgeous with some ripped skinny jeans. 
Then I went into New Look and couldn't really find anything but then I came across this white shirt dress and grey stripe waistcoat and I thought they looked amazing together. I can style them both so many ways. 
The phone case was a present from a friend at work but I thought I would put it in with this haul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment