Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Those Dungarees

Hat - Miss Selfridge / Coat - Topshop (Similar)/ Jumper - New Look / Dungarees - Laundry Boutique / Shoes - F&F Clothing  (Similar)

I am really loving dungarees at the moment. I have been looking for a black denim pair for a while. I had seen some around but not ones that I liked.  Until we had a delivery at work. I just needed to get myself a pair. They are so comfortable. The 90's are definitely making a come back. I actually like it, but I like to put my own spin on the trend with monochrome of course. I paired the dungarees with this amazing jumper from New Look. It just had my name written all over it. I also added my fave jacket of all time. It just gives the look a casual kick. But I smartened the look up with these monochrome shoes. 
I also had to add my hat! 

1 comment: